The PPGA and more

Welcome to the web home of the Piss Poor Golfers Association ... as well as other various thoughts from the Commish. (And don't forget to ask me about making a birdie on No. 15 at Augusta National.)

Friday, May 05, 2006

Mark your calendar

Gang,

Obviously no event this weekend. I was too lazy to schedule one.

However, I'm happy to tell you that we'll be back in action on Sunday, May 21 for the annual Crim Challenge at Quincy's Cedar Crest Country Club. We'll have to go out early to save some big $$$. Cedar Crest is running a dirt-cheap early bird special that we can get in on. I'll pass along more when we get closer to the date. Feel free to email me at home or work if you plan on playing.

In other PPGA news, it looks like Noodlehauser may come off the DL soon. So those quick rounds we turned in at Westview - playing behind a bunch of old women no less - seem to be over as we'll have to wait for him make like Indiana Jones to find his lost balls on the course!!


I'm also thinking of starting a new component on the blog "Tales from the PPGA." If you have a good PPGA story - like the time Rabby was found sleeping on his golf bag outside his apartment so that he would miss his ride or the time EE flung his driver into the lake near No. 1 at Bow Lake, feel free to pass them along to me via email. I'll post them here. Who knows, maybe I can find an incriminating photo or two to put with them.

The Commish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home